100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Naskoc, Vyskoc Prohlída MadriduKde Naskoc, Vyskoc Prohlída Madridu, St, 22 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 690 Kč
2. Prado MuseumKde Prado Museum - Guided Tour, St, 22 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 1 255 Kč
3. Habsbursky Madrid a Královsky PalácKde Habsbursky Madrid a Královsky Palác, St, 22 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 1 631 Kč
4. Celodenní výlet do ToledaKde Celodenní výlet do Toleda, Čt, 23 led 2020 - Čt, 21 led 2021
Od 2 469 Kč
5. Madrid Tapas & History TourKde Madrid Tapas & History Tour, So, 25 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 2 666 Kč
6. Prohlídka Královského Paláce a Památek MadriduKde Prohlídka Královského Paláce a Památek Madridu , Čt, 23 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 1 411 Kč
7. Prohlídka Toleda a MadriduKde Prohlídka Toleda a Madridu, St, 22 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 2 501 Kč
8. Prohlídka Památek MadriduKde Prohlídka Památek Madridu, St, 22 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 910 Kč
9. Prado Museum & Madrid HighlightsKde Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, St, 22 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 1 819 Kč
10. Las Rozas Village Shopping ExpressKde Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, St, 22 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 577 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Enjoy a fascinating full-day tour visiting Avila and Segovia together with your local guide. The two cities are rich in history and definitely worth visiting when you are in Madrid. Explore the oldest and intact fortified complex in Avila and the beautiful castle in Segovia.
- Visit the historic towns Avila and Segovia
- Transport from Madrid is included
- Discover Avila's convent, cathedral and more
- Choose between two kinds of lunch
- See Segovia's famous aqueduct, cathedral & castle
Visit Two Historic Spanish Towns
The first stop on your tour leaving from Madrid is the historic town - Avila. Avila is famous for its most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain. The city has a 2500 meter long wall and its 90 fortified towers surround the old city. In the old part of the city you'll find a large number of Romanesque style churches, gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral.
In Avila, you'll visit the convent and the Museum of Teresa de Jesús, admire the cathedral from the outside, see the Plaza Mayor and the Basilica of San Vicente.
The second and last part of the tour goes to Segovia. The city is famous for its well-preserved Roman aqueduct, which is 16 kilometers long. The city is also known for the most incredible castle in Spain - the Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
On this tour, you'll visit both the Roman aqueduct, the castle Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Julia Travel Office in Madrid.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 9 hours.
Is lunch included?
When you book your tickets, you can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch.
You can see the menus here.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult (No meals and consumptions included).
Infant (0-5) Free