100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Celodenní výlet do ToledaKde Celodenní výlet do Toleda, So, 14 pro 2019 - So, 12 pro 2020
Od 2 469 Kč
2. Madrid Wine and Tapas TourKde Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, Út, 17 pro 2019 - So, 12 pro 2020
Od 1 850 Kč
3. Full Day Tour to Avila & SegoviaKde Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , So, 14 pro 2019 - So, 12 pro 2020
Od 2 853 Kč
4. Madrid Cooking ExperienceKde Madrid Cooking Experience, Út, 17 pro 2019 - Pá, 11 pro 2020
Od 2 352 Kč
5. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses TastingKde Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, Út, 17 pro 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 223 Kč
6. Stadion BernabeúKde Stadion Bernabeú, Po, 16 pro 2019 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Od 781 Kč
7. Prohlídka Památek MadriduKde Prohlídka Památek Madridu, So, 14 pro 2019 - So, 12 pro 2020
Od 910 Kč
8. Prado Museum & Madrid HighlightsKde Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Po, 16 pro 2019 - So, 12 pro 2020
Od 1 819 Kč
9. Prohlídka Královského Paláce a Památek MadriduKde Prohlídka Královského Paláce a Památek Madridu , Ne, 15 pro 2019 - So, 12 pro 2020
Od 1 411 Kč
10. Prohlídka Památek Madridu+Stadion BernabeúKde Prohlídka Památek Madridu+Stadion Bernabeú, So, 14 pro 2019 - So, 12 pro 2020
Od 1 694 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Imperial Toledo & Winery Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour Toledo from Madrid. Your local guide will take you to Toledo and show you around the historic town. Toledo referred to as 'the City of Three Cultures', here you'll visit a mosque, church and synagogue. The tour ends with a wine tasting in Bargas.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Toledo with wine tasting
- Choose your own lunch menu
- Experience one of the oldest town in Europe
- Explore the Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz
- Visit the Church of St. Tomé
- See the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca
- Enjoy a wine tasting in Bargas
Experience the City of Three Cultures - Toledo
The first stop in our tour will be at the beautiful city of Toledo, located 70 km away from Madrid. The town has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its extensive cultural and monumental heritage and historical co-existence of Christian, Muslim and Jews.
Furthermore, Toledo is one of the oldest towns in Europe and the beautiful town has buildings from almost all periods in history and styles: Arabian, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque.
In Toledo, we'll visit both a mosque, church, and synagogue. First stop is the Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz, which was finished in 1186 and was inspired by Caliphate architecture.
Next up is the Church of St. Tomé which displays 'El Entierro del señor de Orgaz', a true masterpiece by El Greco, who once lived in Toledo.
Then we head on to the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, which now serves as a museum. The synagogue is considered one of the finest example of Almohad architecture. It was built in 1180 and disputably considered the oldest synagogue building in Europe still standing.
Around 2:30 PM we head back to Madrid. On the way, we'll make a stop in Bargas, home to the Finca Loranque winery, where we'll visit its wine cellars and try some of the delicious wines.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Julia Travel Office in Madrid.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
Is lunch included?
When you book your tickets, you can choose between no lunch, the tourist lunch or the gastronomic lunch.
Tourist lunch: Vegetable stew, veal cutting with green beans and french fried potatoes & vanilla ice cream with fruit salad (beverages not included).
Gastronomic lunch: Appetizers and Castilian tapas, roasted lamb with vegetables & truffle cake with ice cream and housed wine, mineral water and coffee.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is only available in English.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets to this tour.