Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Stadion BernabeúKde Stadion Bernabeú, So, 16 lis 2019 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Od 788 Kč
2. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses TastingKde Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, So, 16 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 235 Kč
3. Královsky Kláster el EscorialKde Královsky Kláster el Escorial, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - St, 11 lis 2020
Od 1 836 Kč
4. Prohlídka Toleda a MadriduKde Prohlídka Toleda a Madridu, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - St, 11 lis 2020
Od 2 523 Kč
5. Full Day Tour to Avila & SegoviaKde Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Pá, 15 lis 2019 - St, 11 lis 2020
Od 2 879 Kč
6. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineKde Museo Reina Sofía, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - So, 7 lis 2020
Od 676 Kč
7. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen MuseumsKde Madrid City Tour, Pá, 15 lis 2019 - So, 7 lis 2020
Od 2 426 Kč
8. Prohlídka Památek Madridu+Stadion BernabeúKde Prohlídka Památek Madridu+Stadion Bernabeú, Čt, 14 lis 2019 - Čt, 12 lis 2020
Od 1 709 Kč
9. Celodenní výlet do ToledaKde Celodenní výlet do Toleda, Čt, 14 lis 2019 - Čt, 12 lis 2020
Od 2 491 Kč
10. Prohlídka Královského Paláce a Památek MadriduKde Prohlídka Královského Paláce a Památek Madridu , Čt, 14 lis 2019 - Čt, 12 lis 2020
Od 1 424 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madrid
Skip the line to the Royal Palace in Madrid! You get a guided tour through the palace, where you admire the stunning royal rooms, apartments and the Spanish crown and throne. You also travel to the Royal Palace in Arajnuez, where you skip the lines outside and see the many decorative rooms and the Museum of Royal Feluccas.
- Skip the lines to the Royal Palaces
- See the stunning Royal crown and throne
- Visit the Museum of Royal Feluccas
- Learn more about the palaces' history
- Get a guided tour through the palaces
Co mohu očekávat?
You begin this tour at the meeting point, where you along with your guide walk to the Royal Palace, located only a two minute walk away. The Royal Palace was build in the 18th century and was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. Here you see the most magnificent rooms such as the Queen's Apartments, King Charles III's Apartments as well as the rooms where the stunning throne and crown are stored.
During the tour you also see the Grand Staircase, the Armory Square and the Royal Chapel. Your guide informs you of the history of the palace and some of the events, that have taken place here. After the guided tour you can spend some time in the Royal Armory and can enjoy the view from the viewpoint of the Armory Square.
Afterwards you travel by bus to the Royal Site of the Crown of Spain, which is located south of Madrid. Here you explore the Royal Site of Aranjuez, which includes The Prince's Gardens. This cultural landscape was actually declared a World Heritage Site back in 2001.
The Royal Palace located here is truly wonderful and decorated in breathtaking styles. Among the most beautiful rooms are the Throne Room of Elizabeth II and the Chinese Porcelain Chamber. On this location you also find the Museum of Royal Feluccas, which was built in 1963. The museum exhibits boats used by the royal family, making this tour a truly royal experience!
Jak to funguje?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
How does the tour work?
The tour is divided into two parts. You meet your guide at the meeting point for the first part of the tour. From there you walk to the Royal Palace. After your guided tour and stay there, you return to the meeting point to check in for the second part of the tour, where you travel by bus to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
- We recommend that you wear appropriate shoes and clothes, as you will be on your feet a lot during the tour.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Lunch and beverages.
Akceptovány kupóny na mobilním telefonu
Doba trvání: 5 hours 30 minutes
Co je součástí?
- Skip the line-access to the Royal Palace.
- Skip the line-access to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
- Guided tour of the Royal Palaces.
- Bilingual guide: English or Spanish.
- Transportation in a bus with aircondition.
- Radio guide system.
Royal Palaces Tour
Calle de San Nicolás, 15 28013 Madrid
Potřebujete pomoc? Lene Vám s radostí odpoví na Vaše dotazy